Service Tech – MFP & Printer
Job Type: Full-time
Do you have experience providing exceptional service to business clients? If so, James Imaging Systems has an amazing opportunity for you! We are a local document imaging sales and service company specializing in Toshiba, Konica Minolta, Lexmark, HP and KIP Wide Format products, with a 40 plus year history of tremendous growth. We are currently seeking talented and motivated people to join our printer and MFP service division. Individuals experienced with HP, Lexmark or multifunctional copier products are encouraged to apply for this opportunity.
- Provide equipment repairs, both preventative maintenance and emergency service, of printers and multifunction devices at our client locations.
- Maintain an organized parts inventory accurate to within 1.5%
- Consistently maintain a positive, professional behavior
- Consistently maintain a professional image to include clean wrinkle free pants and shirts, belt and business style shoes.
- Always display strong dependability especially related to attendance and punctuality.
- Maintain all company distributed assets: vehicle, laptop, gas card, cell phone.
- Formal electronics training or equivalent experience.
- A strong electromechanical aptitude
- Computer skills, some networking knowledge is a plus.
- Valid driver’s license and an excellent driving record
- Good time management skills to effectively manage and route service calls.
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients and colleagues, in a fast-paced environment
- Can do some light lifting.
- Respond to client concerns and requests for information in an expeditious and professional manner
If you are a results-oriented individual who is assertive and looking to take your career to the next level in a professional sales environment, please complete the form provided and complete the survey below by clicking on the link.
Important: To be considered for this position you will need to click on or cut & paste the below link and complete our Culture Index Survey & please attach your resume. Thank you!
James Imaging Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, sex, marital status, age, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or status as a disabled or Vietnam era veteran. Drug/Alcohol/Smoke-free workplace.