If you are looking for a growing, fast-paced environment, this role is for you. James Imaging is seeking a Marketing Manager to be an enabler of growth for the organization. The Marketing Manager role aligns very closely to sales with key responsibilities focused on digital marketing, lead generation and CRM. This individual will also have responsibilities for all things marketing such as branding, advertising, events, and marketing materials.
- Identify Marketing priorities and develop a clear, measurable marketing plan to achieve success of the James Imaging brand.
- Focus on digital marketing efforts to drive new business.
- Help further develop a robust CRM for the organization.
- Through marketing initiatives build a positive image for James Imaging and its capabilities.
- Help achieve James Imaging’s growth plans through marketing programs and demonstrate ROI.
- Build out digital capabilities that generate new business opportunities.
- Develop and proactively add to and contribute to the maintenance of a comprehensive marketing database (CRM) of clients and prospects.
- Manage and implement a wide range of marketing activities such as branding, digital (email, search, web, social media), advertising, events and sponsorships to support the marketing plans.
- Develop and maintain marketing collateral, website content, proposal and presentation content, standard pitch-books/templates, and external client events.
- Create marketing presentations for sales meetings.
- Manage paid marketing channels and lead generation.
- Ensure all internal and external marketing materials and company properties are up-to-date and consistent with our brand.
- Serve as the company’s liaison with marketing agencies and manage project initiation, scheduling, negotiating, completion, budget, evaluation and delivery.
- Oversee the development and maintenance of marketing metrics to demonstrate effectiveness of programs.
- Highly motivated, passionate, values-driven person with high energy, enthusiasm and passion.
- 2 + years experience in B2B marketing at an agency or mid-size organization.
- A. or B.S. in Business, Marketing or equivalent.
- Team oriented and possess a strong work ethic and a high sense of personal integrity.
- Possess outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Able to build strong relationships with employee partners and agencies globally.
- Strong program management skills.
- Thrives in a high energy, fast growth environment.
- Excellent collaboration skills and ability to influence and motivate team members cross-functionally.
- Detail oriented with proven ability to drive multiple projects forward cross-functionally.
- Ability to measure success and articulate how marketing programs drive business growth.
James Imaging has been an award-winning provider of office equipment and services in southeast Wisconsin for over 40 years. We have been supporting our clients with tier one products and outstanding service to ensure they have the tools to communicate and share documents quickly and efficiently.
Let’s get started! If you are a results-oriented, detailed individual and looking to take your career to the next level in a professional environment then please take a moment to click on or cut & paste the link into your browser to take our Culture Index Survey.
Important: To be considered for this position you will need to click on or cut and paste the below link and complete our Culture Index Survey & please attach your resume. Thank you!
James Imaging Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, sex, marital status, age, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or status as a disabled or Vietnam era veteran. Drug/Alcohol/Smoke-free workplace.