Client Service Specialist/Administration Brookfield, Wisconsin 53045
Job Type: Full-time
Do you have experience providing exceptional service to business clients? Does a warm and friendly team environment in a professional office interest you? If so, James Imaging Systems has an amazing opportunity for you! We are a local document imaging service and support company with a long history of tremendous growth. We are seeking talented and motivated people like you to join our Client Service Team!
- Provide superior customer service to our valuable clients that call in for Service and Supplies.
- Assist in dispatch and scheduling of our Service Tech Team using our highly automated Dispatch System to maximize available service hours and achieve highest level of client service and response times
- Monitor our clients supply levels using our Automated Monitoring system to provide on time supply needs
- Invoicing and data entry Qualifications:
- 2 years of business to business customer service experience
- Detailed and accurate
- Courteous and helpful personality
- Proficient working with Microsoft product suite and database systems. Ability to communicate effectively with customers and colleagues, in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of local geographic area to ensure effective and efficient service tech routing
- Respond to customer concerns and requests for information in an expeditious and professional manner
If you are a results-oriented individual who is assertive and looking to take your career to the next level in a professional sales environment, please complete the form provided and complete the survey below by clicking on the link.
James Imaging Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, sex, marital status, age, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or status as a disabled or Vietnam era veteran. Drug/Alcohol/Smoke-free workplace.