Benefits & Payroll Coordinator
For over 30 years, James Imaging Systems has been an award-winning provider of office equipment and services in southeast Wisconsin. Our exciting growth has opened an excellent opportunity for an HR Benefits & Payroll Coordinator to add to our team.
- Payroll Administration – Bi-weekly payroll processing
- Make salary changes, 401k, address, and other updates in ADP
- Enter new hires into ADP and track when benefits and 401(k) eligible for all new employees
- Process employee separations, insurance terminations, ADP updates and last checks
- Enter child support orders, garnishments, and related into ADP
- Upload 401(k) deferrals / employer matches each pay period
- Assist our employees with questions on their benefits plans; fully understand and explain all insurance programs
- Enroll new employee benefits, changes, and terminations online for medical, dental, life using vendor websites. Update employee information as needed.
- Procure all benefits enrollment paperwork and keep benefits online processes running smoothly and ensure correct enrollments
- Enter proper payroll deductions for benefits plans, run audits
Recruiting and Onboarding
- Assist in recruiting and advertise on Indeed and website, create and coordinate recruiting and onboarding processes
- Monitor incoming resumes for distributions to department managers following company recruiting process
- Maintain confidentiality of all personnel data
- Input new hire data ensuring that all required forms are completed and signed
- Process employee terminations
- Process employee change forms
- Maintain and update all employee handbooks
- Resource for all employees
- Experience in HR, payroll processing – preferably 2 years minimum
- Knowledge of and proficiency in Microsoft Office products, including Excel
- Ability to maintain sensitive personnel and confidential information in a professional manner
- High initiative with ability to self-direct and establish priorities
Let’s get started! If you are a results-oriented, detailed individual and looking to take your career to the next level in a professional environment then please take a moment to click on or cut & paste the link into your browser to take our Culture Index Survey.
Important: To be considered for this position you will need to click on or cut and paste the below link and complete our Culture Index Survey & please attach your resume. Thank you!
James Imaging Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, sex, marital status, age, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or status as a disabled or Vietnam era veteran. Drug/Alcohol/Smoke-free workplace.